Big news for travelers looking for guided trips that combine immersive experiences and plenty of hands-on learning: G Adventures has just announced eight new itineraries in its National Geographic Journeys with G Adventures collection.
Half of the new trips are National Geographic Family Journeys with G Adventures, family trips geared to parents, kids, and multi-gen groups.
BEST OF THE BEST: Best Tour Companies for Guided Tours
Including these eight new trips, G Adventures now offers 89 itineraries in this Nat Geo + G Adventures collab. The new trips can be booked as of now, with the first departures starting next April (2024).
Here’s a rundown of the newest offerings:
- Iconic Wildlife of Yellowstone & Grand Teton: Seven days starting and ending in Jackson, Wyoming. Includes guided experiences in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park.
- Treasures of Peru & Bolivia: 16 days starting in Lima and ending in La Paz, with stops in Machu Picchu and Cusco in Peru, and Sucre and La Paz in Bolivia.
- Scotland: History & Highlands: Nine days starting in Edinburgh and ending in Glasgow. The itinerary includes the Scottish Highlands, charming villages, lochs, and distilleries.
- Cultural Wonders of Turkey: A 14-day round trip that starts and ends in Istanbul, and includes Antalya, Pamukkale, Konya, and Cappadocia.
And the National Geographic Family Journeys with G Adventures:
- Southwest Family Journey: Sedona, Zion and the Grand Canyon: Eight days starting in Phoenix and ending in Las Vegas. The trip includes iconic landmarks like the Grand Canyon, Montezuma Castle, and Antelope Canyon.
- Belize Family Journey: Rainforests, Beaches & Ancient Caves: An eight-day round trip tour starting and ending in Belize City. The tour goes east to the jungle and then south to the coast, and includes cave tubing, wildlife viewing, coral reef snorkeling, and visiting ruins.
- Greece Family Journey: Stories of the Past: A nine-day trip starting in Athens and ending in Crete. Includes a ton of family friendly activities including ancient games and treasure hunts, along with swimming and visiting both cities and villages.
- Ireland Family Journey: Castles, Folklore & Gaelic Traditions: Nine days from Dublin to Limerick, with time spent along the Ring of Kerry, the Cliffs of Moher, and on Inisheer Island.
These G Adventure National Geographic tours are growing in popularity with good reason: They mix an adventurous, independent spirit with the sort of access you generally can’t get on your own. They’re a good fit both for regular tour travelers and for usually-independent travelers who want to benefit from the expertise of guides and this standout access to cultural elements and sights.